Shamanic Living Immersion ~ In-Person, in Powell River BC **Next Opening is 2020**
Living a balanced, soul-filled, connected life is not just possible for us all ~ it's our Birthright
Spend a year cultivating spiritual and energetic care, supported by people who strive to live in harmony with the cycles of nature.
- Immerse yourself into Shamanic Living, a non-religious, spiritually connected way of being
- Explore the medicine of consciously moving through the medicine wheel of the seasons, the moon, your cultural heritage and of your body
- Attend 4 full private Shamanic Living Immersion (SLI) weekends at "The Sanctuary" near Palm Beach for journey circles, ceremony, sacred fires, and tend to deep personal work
- Our community stays connected between gatherings with monthly group video calls, a private facebook group, and course discussion forum to share, ask questions, and receive support while members dive into a formal, comprehensive and immersive process delivered online. Optional complimenting events at The Sanctuary will also be held regularly.
- Receive 3 one on one shamanic healing sessions (distance or in-person as able)
- Experience direct access to "hidden" support and wisdom, facilitate mindfulness, and greater life purpose
- Establish a routine of energetic & spiritual care and maintenance
- Develop your relationship with the land you live on, bringing balance & healing to yourself, your community and the earth
- Discover traditions from your cultural heritage and learn how to bring them into your practice
- Engage in online guidance and support
- Cultivate the discipline necessary to co-create your life, bringing internal healing work out into ordinary life
- Stay connected to a variety of lower mainland opportunities held by recommended practitioners - labyrinth walks, spiritual teachings, sweat lodges, rites of passage and more